Promo2day Contest Condusiv Undelete 11 Professional Giveaway
Thanks a lot, @tarekma7 and Condusiv Technologies for this amazing giveaway!  Thumb

I need Undelete Professional more than ever because it is the only comprehensive software that provides true continuous data protection for easy and quick recovery of individual lost or overwritten files. I have a habit of emptying Window's Recycle Bin once I deleted files that I no longer need at that time without realizing I will be needing those in the future. Undelete's built-in Recovery Bin is the game-changer as it can intercept deleted files and even recovers those previously deleted from the PC. Another feature that I really like is it can even roll-back to earlier saved-over Microsoft Office, Photoshop, PDF and more files safely and with ease. After reading the in-depth review on Undelete version 11, Condusiv Technologies introduced new features such as faster search and recovery, common recovery bin-cloud support, the drag-and-drop function, including its new user interface and windows desktop themes which make deleted/overwritten file recovery so much convenient and hassle-free.

Twitter Share

Facebook Share

Messages In This Thread
RE: Condusiv Undelete 11 Professional Giveaway - by Raur - 03-19-2019 , 07:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 13,003 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr