Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE Giveaway] Private Internet Access [secure, encrypted VPN tunnels]
Thanks for the giveaway.

At this moment I use the Nord VPN.

I would like to win a license, since I have never tried PIA. I read a lot of good reviews about this product. As for the functionality, in the price range of the PIA one can hardly find a service that could do better. Emergency network disconnection, DNS leakage protection, excellent encryption, SOCKS5 compatibility, support for all protocols except IKEv2 and up to 5 simultaneously connected devices.

PIA has one of the largest VPN server industry networks at its disposal - there are more than 3,000 of them, and they are located in 25 countries of the world. In terms of the number of countries, of course, nothing special, but to get access to the blocked content is still enough.

You can see the speed test in the video I published in the full review.

https://twitter.com/Sasha42ua/status/110...5365863424

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EXCLUSIVE Giveaway] Private Internet Access [secure, encrypted VPN tunnels] - by Sasha1 - 04-10-2019 , 09:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidester VPN 5 x 3 | The Best Secure, Private and Fast VPN Service Cool 12 12,225 09-25-2017 , 06:44 PM
Last Post: Cool