Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition Review and Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the awesome giveaway @tarekma7 and O&O Team Thumb

My old laptop need an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and still need to make PC files and partition backups in case upgrading doesn't work out as it should be. O&O DiskImage Professional 15 is the most reliable full-featured backup and restore software, which will make it easier for me to restore those backups especially its DiskImage To Go, which automatically turns USB HDD/SSD drive as boot medium and preferred storage media for future backups. Most backup softwares only allows you to make separate boot media and another hard drive for storing backups for future restorations. I have an old version 12 of O&O DiskImage, though still useful up to this day but can't keep up with the latest Windows 10. Hope to win for an upgrade, count me in! Smile

Facebook Share

Messages In This Thread
RE: O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition Review and Giveaway - by Raur - 02-04-2020 , 06:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.6 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 22,309 06-03-2022 , 03:37 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Contest O&O DiskImage 17: The professional Backup Solution for Windows tarekma7 20 3,744 02-14-2022 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: lpe