Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway
Why do I need a free license for SpyShelter?

Because I am always looking for a way to protect my private information from "Bad-Actors" that I store & use on my computer such as passwords, banking information, software application licenses, etc. - I am 100% convinced that this great software will serve to protect my computer from online threats from thieves. Smile   

Also, to borrow from Tarekma7's great review of SpyShelter:
"SpyShelter protects against keyloggers, webcam loggers, trojans, RATs and other malicious applications which aim to steal your data. The program ensures that the sensitive data you enter and store on your computer will not get stolen by criminals for their own use. In addition, It can detect malware before anti-virus labs through the detection of suspicious actions rather than using malware-database.

The built-in Anti Keylogger provides solid protection in real-time against known and unknown “zero-day” spy and monitoring software, for example: keyloggers, screen loggers, webcam loggers, and even advanced financial malware."

Features that I like:
Financial malware protection
Powerful HIPS System Protection
Real-Time Keystroke Encryption
Works also with Asian input
Proactive Malware Detection
Works without signature database
Fast and Lightweight

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the SpyShelter Team for sponsoring this contest and to our generous forum Administrators Mike & Tarekma7 for putting this contest together. - Great review, Tarekma7. Thumb

Messages In This Thread
RE: SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway - by divinenews - 02-14-2020 , 10:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway deathsmear 39 4,706 10-25-2022 , 08:59 PM
Last Post: allin77
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Review and Giveaway Mike 25 7,814 03-25-2021 , 11:54 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Premiumize.me [Premium Service] Review and Giveaway: the secure all in One Cloud Down tarekma7 36 14,901 01-11-2020 , 09:51 PM
Last Post: saman