Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway ACDSee Video Studio 3
Hi

ACDSee Video Studio 3Free for limited time only. Offer ends April 15th, 2020.

Quote:With a simple, easy-to-master interface, powerful 64-bit performance, and high res results, ACDSee Video Studio 3 provides value-based video editing without the learning curve. Now featuring higher quality screen recording, support for still images, 3x faster recording save times, 4K rendering, a variety of creative filters, audio effects, flexible tracks that you can layer and blend, and much more, ACDSee Video Studio 3 is versatile content creation in one lean package.

Engaging your audience, students, employees, and customers has never been this painless. ACDSee Video Studio allows for the quick creation of accessible media content and takes the mystery out of distribution with easy sharing solutions.

Quote:ACDSee Video Studio 3.0 Release Notes
ACDSee Video Studio 3.0.219 is only available in 64-bit.
New Features
  • New multiple media-independent tracks, add any media to any track.
  • Brand new image support for creating video slideshows.
  • Flexible and customizable Display Area.
  • Filters to change the appearance of images and videos.
  • Rotation of images and videos with opacity adjustment.
  • 4k screen recording and output production.
  • Blend modes to smoothly layer images and videos.
  • Ability to export project as zip.
  • Support for stacking multiple filters on images and videos.
  • Customizable Display Area resolution.
  • Ability to preview each frame of videos (previous frame and next frame).
Enhancements
  • High DPI support for latest Windows operating system.
  • Faster video production and screen capture with new hardware acceleration engine.
  • Raised video output bitrates.
  • Improved drag and drop experience, added ability to drag media directly from File Explorer to Timeline.
Fixes
  • Smartphone videos show up in correct orientation.
  • Fixed Microsoft LifeCam webcam detection problems.
Supported file formats
  • Video Studio 3.0 file format read support list:
    • Video formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, TS, MTS, M2TS, ASF, M4V, MPG, MPEG
    • Audio formats: WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, AC3, OGG, M4A
    • Image formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
  • Video Studio 3.0 file format produce/encode list:
    • MP4, MOV, MP3, M4V, WebM
      Known Issues:
      • AIFF, FLAC, Microsoft GSM, and MKV formats not supported.
      • GeForce 840M and certain other processor chips do not have hardware encoder, and, therefore, will not support hardware acceleration.
      • AVI encoding is not supported.
      • Caption font type, alignment, background color, text color, and opacity will not be remembered when loading a Video Studio 2.0 project file in Video Studio 3.0.
      • 1000 file maximum for drag and drop into Media Bin and Timeline.
      • Applying a vignette filter on top of any other filter will cause media display to be split with horizontal and vertical lines.
      • The audio pattern waveform slightly off for audio at certain zoom levels.
      • Output bitrate may not be exact when Intel QSV hardware acceleration is selected.
      • Video playback may lag or become out of sync with audio if multiple video tracks are stacked vertically.
Thanks for the post, this is a good suggestion worth attention. I just watched the video

Thank you for posting this guys... just wondering, has anyone successfully received a license key/product key yet?

In the meantime, here is the ACDSee Video Studio 3 Product Support and Resources page (download/user guide)
https://acdid.acdsee.com/support/acdsee-video-studio-3

Update 12:38pm (EDT)
Still have not received anything... I think from now on, I will switch to a disposable e-mail, kind of feed up with all this data collecting.
No key arrived.
I haven't received a key yet.
I received mine! thats why I posted
Thank you for sharing, ha14! First I've tried with an e-mail from Yahoo and have not received a key, however after using a Gmail box, the message with the key arrived.
Update 2 7:09pm (EDT)
Just a quick update... untill now, I still have not received anything (tried 3 different official e-mails)
However, using a disposable e-mail... received a email confirmation with license key and download right away.

[Image: zWzLo4A.jpg]

Update 3 8:09pm (EDT)
I have never used any of ACDSee software, so I assumed it would be a simple install, activate, and use.
For me, it was a few more steps then I am used to for software installing.

You had to create a acdID account, verify e-mail, enter a request code, enter a license Key, get a application unlock code, enter unlock code, verify, then finally it was activated.

Aside from all the copying/pasting, software is good to go now, thanks again ha14 for the post.
I used diferent mail adresses,also gmail,and I don´t received a key from acdsee. I also have an account by acdsee,and it doesn´t work either.
Good evening!
Me somebody can help with the activation key. I would be most grateful.  Greeting
Yours faithfully!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate [PC] ahmed 5 1,254 12-15-2022 , 11:51 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway ACDSee Luxea Video Editor v 6 [for 1 Year] ahmed 0 331 12-10-2022 , 06:37 PM
  Giveaway ACDSee Photo Studio Pro 2018/2019 Giveaway tarekma7 9 1,878 12-17-2021 , 06:49 AM
  ACDSee Video Studio 3 giveaway- 9 days remaining. vietnamrum 0 927 04-04-2020 , 11:09 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway acdsee Video Studio 3 Jeanjean 2 1,436 03-29-2020 , 09:33 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean