Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
What Are The 12 Best Browsers For Privacy And Security In 2020?
Quote:The MacTribe team and I are big fans of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) who are essentially the defenders of digital privacy and free speech across the internet. I’ve even got an EFF sticker plastered over my camera (paranoid much?)

If you’ve landed on this page, you’re probably familiar with the growing concerns around safety and privacy when online. We may only be a micro team of mac support nerds in a small office, but we’ve seen our fair share of cyber breach attempts and it got me thinking…

Which browser is the most secure? Who is taking privacy seriously these days?

As EFF points out, we’re in a time where technology is moving faster than governments can change the laws, especially when it comes to how your data is used and stored. While EFF is fighting the battle in courts and around the world, it’s up to you and I to protect ourselves as much as we can by choosing the tools that take privacy seriously.

It’s not to say that it’s all bad news, but maintaining your privacy online is a pro-active effort, and the tools you use play a big role.

In this article, I’ve put together a list of the 12 best browsers (from worst to best) which take security and privacy seriously. Some of them you’ve probably heard of, and some are a little crazy too.

Table Of Contents

1. Microsoft Edge
2. Opera
3. Google Chrome
4. Chromium
5. Safari
6. FreeNet
7. Vivaldi
8. Waterfox
9. Brave
10.Tor Browser
11. Epic Browser
12. Firefox

Visit Here
VPN client on my OS plus VPN.ac which offers a secure proxy browser extension for
Firefox and Chrome?  VPN.ac encrypts all traffic within the browser using TLS (HTTPS) and is fast..   
this VPN extension is not as slow as you have experienced with others.

mind you Adguard VPN beta on Chrome is worth watching

Anyways back to business at hand this means that I can be running a double-hop 
VPN server connection on my desktop VPN client, and also a separate double-hop 
connection through the browser..
the browser extension it kinda works independently (like I mentioned unlike most other 
VPN browser extensions), it can be combined with your chosen VPN service running on your 
desktop client.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McAfee launches new all-encompassing privacy and identity security product line .. ahmed 1 822 09-16-2022 , 03:18 AM
Last Post: scolli23
  Unread Content Mark site read Home News Security & Privacy News Fortune 5 Bjyda 0 3,943 03-07-2021 , 12:13 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Unread Content Mark site read Home News Security & Privacy News AWS: Sola Bjyda 0 996 02-26-2021 , 11:07 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  How can a Security Solution keep your Devices, Privacy and Personal Data Safe mrtrout 0 1,157 12-20-2020 , 01:34 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  6 privacy and security mistakes you’re making on social media Imran 1 1,097 10-04-2020 , 02:58 PM
Last Post: Mike