Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES]
Why do I want to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro in this contest?

Because in the year of 2018 I was using an earlier version of this software and it warned me that my hard drive/disk was failing and would soon be dead. This gave me time to save off all my information to a portable external drive, then buy a new hard drive for my machine before it completely failed. 

... Then, this year, Hard Disk Sentinel Pro on my wife's laptop computer alerted us that she had a "bad sector" error on her hard drive/disk. I immediately ran Window's “Chkdsk” which found and isolated the bad sector, thus stabilizing her hard drive at 99% perfectly working sectors.  If we had not been warned by this software, we would have had to buy and install a new hard drive.

---> I am convinced that Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a "must-have" software for everyone who does not want to be surprised by hard drive/disk damage or impending failure.  <---

And of course, I want to win a license because of  LIFETIME UPGRADES ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
 Is this a great forum anniversary set of software giveaway contests or what?  Smile  

*Many thanks to the Hard Disk Sentinel Team for sponsoring this contest ...and to our great forum Administrator, Mike, for putting it together. Thumb    

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES] - by divinenews - 07-31-2020 , 03:01 PM