Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
novaPDF Professional 10 Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the good giveaway!

I would like a license for novaPDF Professional 10:

Using novaPDF Pro I can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps me generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages). I can password protect the PDF files I create and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. my PDF files will be secured with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption algorithms. novaPDF can detect the headings in the printed document and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files.
novaPDF Pro allows me to define different private or public printing profiles, each with its own printing to PDF settings. This feature is very useful if there are different users using the same computer (and each has different printing preferences) or if I am the only user but need different settings for printing documents.

Twitter share

Messages In This Thread
RE: novaPDF Professional 10 Review and Giveaway - by Starship - 08-09-2020 , 01:06 PM