Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Review and Giveaway
Star 
Thanks for giveaway. Worship 

I use WinRAR currently. I am using it because I have an old valid license which is good for version 5. But version 6 has been release recently and I can't upgrade. If I have to pay for a license, I would obviously pay for a better option. That's why I would like to win this giveaway.

PowerArchiver is a good competitor when it comes to compression software. It can't be compared with just one software. PowerArchiver features can be compared with WinZip + WinRAR. Obviously no one will buy both so PowerArchiver remains the only one with most features and competitive price. That's the biggest selling point which makes PowerArchiver different from others. Ashampoo Zip Pro is trying to compete but it has an ugly UI. Overall in terms of look and feel, file format support and additional utilities, PowerArchiver is the best option available today.

I shared this on Twitter
https://twitter.com/tea_jesse/status/134...4244460545
Hello! I am a long time WinRAR user. I had used PowerArchiver 2016 and I liked it. But didn't want to pay for a license since I already had WinRAR. If I can win a license here, then I would definitely use it. That's why I am taking part in this contest.

I had used PA 2016 and if I see PA 2021 today, it has came a long way. It was already good enough back then and now it's more powerful. Plenty of options to change the look of it, which I think I will never get with WinRAR, which is still living in 90's era.
If I look at the other features, it provides a lot more than I would ever need including disk burner, encryption suite, backup tools and more. I don't see many archivers providing these features. PA is quickly adopting new standards. I saw it immediately supporting zipx format. Overall, it's a complete package.

I have shared link of the contest on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/AndrewW00852074/stat...7400726528
Few hours remaining here.............
thanks for giveaway Heart 
using winrar and powerarchiver together
i want it becuse it lifetime and have so many great features like zipx format
convert join batch extract encrypt decrypt file and much more

https://twitter.com/MoAli89069502/status...9076023296
Giveaway end, stay tuned for the winners
Winners announced 

In view of this RARE EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME UPGRADE LICENSES; randomization will be done twice for the two license types

Random selection of the lifetime winners is first done then random selection of the 1 year upgrades license for the remaining users

This will give equal chance for all users

Lifetime upgrades winners

[Image: El4OLAj.png]

1 year upgrade winners

[Image: WuBRWAm.png]

PM me within 2 days to claim your license

Your claim must include name and email address

Late claim or incomplete data = loss of win
Congratulations to the winners.
[Image: uezElms.gif]

A BIG HURRAH FOR ALL MY FELLOW WINNERS !!!
Thank you and congratulations to the other winners.
Congratulations to the winners Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Audials One 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 34 9,943 01-13-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Alex
  Promo2day Contest PowerArchiver 2021 Pro for macOS: Review and Giveaway tarekma7 20 6,382 01-06-2021 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Acronis True Image 2021 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 32 10,172 10-18-2020 , 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mike