Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Board of Trustees Member Has Bizarre Anger Episode While Demanding CDC Mask Mandate
https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-boa...aintained/      Video: Board of Trustees Member Has Bizarre Anger Episode While Demanding CDC Mask Mandate Be Maintained
by Paul Joseph Watson
March 30th 2021, 12:09 pm
Anxiety attack? Breathing difficulties?        A Board of Trustees member in Idaho appeared to have trouble breathing during an anxiety attack as she shouted and angrily demanded that schools in the area should maintain mask mandates.

A clip of the incident shows one of the anti-mask male Trustees questioning a CDC mandate to maintain face mask rules in schools by making the point that the CDC hasn’t visited any schools in the area.

“You interrupted me, Paul! You interrupted me! Please do not interrupt me,” shouted Elizabeth Cogliati in response before she immediately appeared to be suffering from breathing difficulties.

A transcript of Cogliati’s stammered words compiled by National File emphasizes how she struggled to speak while undergoing some kind of anxiety attack.

“They don’t need to visit our school district to make recommendations … for everyone … and … they … currently have … recommendations out that with the current level … of transmission … in Bonneville County … that we should be in hy … brid … for the elementary schools … and virtual … for … middle schools and high schools.”

“So you wanna pick and choose?” asked the male Trustee, prompting Cogliati to angrily snap back, “Yes I do! Yes I do wanna pick and choose!”

She continued to struggle to get her words out while asserting that CDC guidelines should be followed.

It’s unclear whether Cogliati was having an anger fit, a panic attack, or difficulty breathing because of the face mask.

It could have been a combination of all three.

The Board of Trustees ultimately voted to keep the school mask mandate.

Cogliati’s obnoxious, irate, power trip behavior is typical of those who desperately want to keep mask mandates in place so they can silence and intimidate others into compliance.

As we highlighted yesterday, despite the media predicting catastrophe, two weeks after Texas lifted its mask mandate, the state recorded a record low number of COVID cases while hospitalizations are at their lowest since October.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LILLEY UNLEASHED: Dr. Tam's mask sham! mrtrout 0 740 09-22-2023 , 04:46 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  The People’s Convoy (Day 47) 04/10 Los Angeles Mandate rally Mike 1 2,011 04-16-2022 , 01:59 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Vaccine mandate to kick in for first wave of health workers mrtrout 0 649 01-26-2022 , 11:19 PM
  Mask Freaks Take the L mrtrout 0 444 01-20-2022 , 07:04 AM
  Video: Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate mrtrout 0 503 01-20-2022 , 06:48 AM