Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Hideaway VPN 1 Year License Key FREE
(07-09-2021 , 12:39 AM)baziroll Wrote:
(07-08-2021 , 04:55 PM)saman Wrote:
(07-06-2021 , 11:30 PM)baziroll Wrote:
(07-06-2021 , 08:31 PM)Mike Wrote: Has anyone tried this vpn?
its socks5 or https  i think.i try a day and was fast but dont like the app which is chrome based

What is the source of your information and what you mean Chrome based?

I got a license from the HideAway promo and trying it. I have Nord VPN, a seat from a friend. HideAway is faster than Nord and connects in an instant. I like Netflix USA, a seat from a friend and watch it with HideAway. Nord also unlocks Netflix USA.
just extract setup file  or find in install location
check file name of app with your chrome files.this is chrome based app or called electron based app
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_%...amework%29
and their app i dont think install any tap driver or even windows vp connection and that's why is connect so fast

I asked some questions to the developer.

1. Is HideAway a VPN or Proxy?

2. Why doesn't HideAway install a tap driver like other VPNs?

3. For Protocol, the FAQ states UDP and TCP. What does it mean? Why not OpenVPN, WireGuard, other protocols like other VPNs?

4. How is HideAway speeds fast?

The developer's reply to me.

1. It's definitely a VPN, it encrypts and secures all your network traffic. It can work like a proxy if you just want to redirect your browser connection only. Pretty soon we'll be releasing an update which lets you redirect different applications and websites to different locations at the same time.

2. It installs a different driver which works much the same way, it's a WFP driver which is just a different network layer. We'll probably switch to the Wireguard driver soon as it works at a lower level and I think we'll get some pretty decent performance improvements from it.

3. TCP and UDP are the building blocks of the way the internet communicates. So we don't change anything about how they work, but encrypt them (using the same fast encryption as Wireguard). Other VPNs wrap TCP up inside UDP because UDP is a simple protocol. But they won't be able to take advantage of new http protocols like htpp3 that rely on making TCP faster. Obviously we do lots of other things to make it fast and efficient.

4. Good VPN speeds also come from having good servers too and their interconnections. We've not always got this right, but we're getting there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player - one year license tarekma7 10 3,796 03-24-2024 , 04:54 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Kerish Doctor [1-Year license] Temporar 40 10,800 02-28-2024 , 07:47 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Epubor Ultimate 3 – 1-Year License tarekma7 1 854 01-28-2024 , 09:35 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Steganos Online Shield VPN - free license for 1 year tarekma7 51 16,661 12-24-2023 , 06:39 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Glarysoft Software Update Pro 1-year license giveaway tarekma7 34 7,202 12-22-2023 , 04:51 AM
Last Post: ahmed