Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
“Because I’m White You Think I’m Racist? That’s BS!”
https://www.infowars.com/posts/eric-boll...-thats-bs/      Eric Bolling Walks Off Live Interview: “Because I’m White You Think I’m Racist? That’s BS!”
by Kelen McBreen
April 8th 2021, 5:23 pm
Liberal commentator says former Fox host is lying about caring for black Americans        Former Fox News personality Eric Bolling angrily walked out of a BBC interview after another guest claimed he doesn’t care about black people.

Discussing recent changes to Georgia election law during Wednesday’s broadcast of “Newsnight,” Bolling tried to explain how the MLB’s recent decision to move the All-Star game out of Atlanta actually hurt black-owned businesses.

“Major League Baseball pulled the All-Star game from Atlanta. Atlanta is 50% African American, and they did it on the heels of what Aisha has been told has been fed from the Biden administration that somehow this voting rule is bad for African Americans in the state of Georgia,” Bolling explained. “They pulled it from the state of Georgia and put it into Denver, Colorado, at 9.7% African American.”

CNN and MSNBC political commentator Aisha Mills tried to cut Bolling off, but the show’s host allowed the former Fox host to continue.

Bolling pointed out to Mills that Georgia voting advocate Stacey Abrams and two Democrat Senators from the state agree with him about the harm done to black-owned businesses.

Asked if she’d like to respond to Bolling, Mills said, “I do, because I think it’s really rich for any Republican, especially a white man, to run around and claim they care about the economic condition of black communities and black businesses when that’s all a lie. Okay?”

“That is insulting and not fair,” Bolling interjected. “You don’t know me, you don’t know who I am.”

Continuing, Mills told Bolling, “And how dare you try to act like you are somehow a proponent of black people in businesses just to make a point and to try to create a wedge. It’s ignorant and it’s just disrespectful.”

“That’s disgusting!” the former Fox host shouted. “I’m done! Put me off! That’s disgusting! I’m nowhere near anything you’re painting me to be, and the problem with American politics is exactly that! Because I’m white you think I’m racist! That’s BS! I’m done!”

He then walked off camera for a moment before coming back and saying, “I don’t know why I’m staying here. I don’t know why. I need an apology. I need an apology.”

When Mills refused to do so, Bolling walked off for good. Sick Peep Faint Eek