Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course
Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course | Udemy

Quote:Description
Welcome to Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course.
My Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience on a Ethical Hacking, not a problem!
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to pro hackers. You'll go from beginner to extremely high-level and I will take you through each step with hands-on examples.
And if you are a pro-Ethical Hacker, then take this course to quickly absorb the latest skills, while refreshing existing ones.
The good news is:
All applications and tools recommended are free. So you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Before attending the course please read below the course requirements.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking but I also will share with you the theory side of each attack. Before jumping into Penetration Testing or other practices with Ethical Hacking tools you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine.  In this course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Ethical Hacking skills.
When you finish this course you will learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that you can directly apply when you get back to work. I am coming from the field and I will be sharing my 20 years' experience with all of you. So you will also learn tips and tricks from me so that you can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm your environment.

https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-et...BBB73359F3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Go:Golang Bootcamp baziroll 0 512 04-05-2022 , 11:36 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Ultimate Ethical Hacking, Linux and Metasploit Training baziroll 0 464 01-13-2022 , 10:45 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] The Complete Course of Fluid Mechanics for Engineers 2021 baziroll 0 528 10-18-2021 , 12:52 AM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course baziroll 0 529 10-11-2021 , 01:59 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] FastAPI Complete Course || ECommerce Tutorial baziroll 0 544 10-04-2021 , 07:37 PM