Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Sticky Password Premium
Giveaway will end in a few hours, if you want to contribute, hurry....
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5357208580
My current Password manager is built in chrome facility. 
I want to win Sticky Password as it has the following additional features:-
1.Master Password:

Your Master Password is the strong password that you will use to lock and unlock Sticky Password and log into your StickyAccount. This is the only password you have to remember. You will use it to protect your passwords in your personal encrypted database, and to authenticate the connection between Sticky Password and your cloud account. Only you know your Master Password.

2.The portable passwords feature will let you store a copy portable with you in USB drive that is easy to have anywhere you go. Thanks to this tool, you can you can use your passwords on any PC without having to install Sticky Password on the computer.

3.Automatic form filling

Password Generator:

This built-in tool will let Sticky Password create unique superstrong passwords automatically and different for each account.  In addition, the program will identify and change weak, old and reused passwords with the security dashboard. Of course it is hard to remember all of these passwords, no need to worry about this as the program will save all your passwords for you and sync so that you can access on any device
My current password manager is Bitwarden. I'm searching for a password manager with local database and local WiFi sync capability which Sticky Password Premium has.
Please count me in.
Twitter Share
Thanks tarekma7 & Mohammad
I have used few password managers, but Sticky Password has been the best. The service is affordable, easy to use, and provides secure solutions for my work needs. It has helped me maintain my passwords in an organized manner and simplifies the process of logging into most of my accounts. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a stress-free password management system! Shared on Twitter
Giveaway end.....
[Image: x2JsL6S.png?1]

Congratulations to the winners

You must have to send a PM to Mohammad within 3 days otherwise your win will be void.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Congratulations to all the winners I will send you license very soon, please send me PM within timeline.

Clap
Congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks for this great giveaway.
Congratulations to all winners.