[Official Giveaway] Macrium Reflect Workstation
Thanks for this giveaway!

Twitter

My favourite feature is Rapid Delta Clone (RDC) because it rapidly recovers data from single, or multiple full backups, using less time by 90% or more. The most important advantage is to make the restore process less time-consuming.

Thanks again for this giveaway!
hi good people

ok the wait is over.... thank you for entering yet another exciting Official Promo2day giveaway contest

the moment you have been eagerly awaiting for 2 x weeks  Thumbs Up

[Image: YqRGxx9l.jpg]

8 members names were removed from this giveaway for not following at least 1 of our GOLDEN RULES

Winning member’s names have been selected by random.org - winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize 
and if I do not receive your PM within specified time frame your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.!!

The developer requires your email address to personalise your license so both winners please PM me to claim your prize
and importantly include your email address for our kind developer...

thank you for yet another exciting Promo2day Official Giveaway partnered with my very good friend  Heart  from Macrium Reflect
Big Grin 
Congrats to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners.
Congrats to the winners ;)
Congratulation to the lucky winners.  Clap
Congrats to the winners Smile
Congrats to the winners. Tongue guardian, why was the giveaway ended earlier? You said in the post that the giveaway ends next week, on april 2?  Big Grin
Congratulations to the winners.
Congrats to the winners!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway tarekma7 61 31,281 01-25-2019 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway tarekma7 72 28,796 12-18-2017 , 11:37 AM
Last Post: Mike
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,957 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  NordVPN Official Giveaway Cool 38 14,175 08-09-2017 , 03:18 PM
Last Post: krone
  Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition asus73 68 18,954 07-27-2017 , 10:53 PM
Last Post: tofana