Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x AdGuard (Lifetime)+Internet Download Manager(Lifetime)+Emsisoft Antimalware+ More
This giveaway contest has been running for the last 8 months! so far only 81 users have participated (unexpected)! I think it is now a good time to end this contest , because I'm sure I won't get the full 100 entries even if the contest lasts another 6 months or more.The Winners will be select & announce anytime of the next week ,using "Random.org","Wheel of name lottery" is time consuming, at that moment I have no time to use such options ,After winners selection,i will personally contact to every winners .so please keep visiting the forum everyday! Please note that,one or two software from the list may be replaced by other software. You can participate until the thread is closed.Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 x AdGuard (Lifetime)+Internet Download Manager(Lifetime)+Emsisoft Antimalware+ More - by ahmed - 05-19-2022 , 08:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway XYplorer Pro [3 x Lifetime!] ahmed 26 6,843 08-28-2021 , 01:33 AM
Last Post: Mike