Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x DAEMON Tools Pro v 8 Lifetime -3 PC [Giveaway 5]
[Image: ofbAg4Z.jpg]

Since 2000s, DAEMON Tools Pro is known as powerful and professional emulation software to work with disc images and virtual drives. Times change, but DAEMON Tools Pro remains a fan-favorite imaging tool. Meet its new version with even more professional features and time-tested system interface.

More Info:
https://www.daemon-tools.cc/products/dtproAdv

1 Winner First Will  be Selected with the help of Wheel Of Names after 15 Valid Entries ... Victory

License Type:
3 PCs | Lifetime Subscription!

Rules & Info:
1. Why do you want to win this license ?
2. Users with at least 5 meaningful posts and 2 threads (Including Here: Member Introduction) are eligible to participate in the contest!
3. Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!
4. Winner must claim his/her win within 24 Hours after winning announcement ! Otherwise new Winner will be chosen from the list!

Good Luck !

#Please Stay Home,Stay Safe ,Stay Well Heart

Good luck  Thumb
I have been using the Daemon Tools tool for over 5 years. It was the tool that popularized the .ISO format. The format is very useful since it simulates the image of a physical disk, something so rare nowadays. In addition, it is a format that protects data and offers greater security against data corruption and ease of storage. The Daemon Tools tool is capable of emulating a virtual drive, as well as allowing disk images to be created easily. It is a simple, intuitive tool that performs your processes very quickly...Use no CD/DVD is the best use for daemon tools. It's simple, fast, requires low resources to run smoothly and super fast. I also use it to test new images and to keep copies in the hard disk to avoid optical media that used to get scratched.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1416910678053490690
First, thank you so much for holding this giveaway ahmed, P2D, and Disc Soft Ltd. I really appreciate it! Please include me in this giveaway. I would like to win the Daemon Tools license, as I have been using PowerISO as an alternative to it. A license for Daemon Tools would allow me to utilize various features currently implemented in the product, including mounting any and all types of image files and emulate several devices. I can use it to edit images, create a bootable USB, and much much more.

Twitter Link
Thank you for the contest.
I want to win a DAEMON Tools Pro license to create and run virtual CD and DVD images, create disk images by converting images to a suitable format,
Daemon Tools Pro allows you to use up to 256 virtual drives, as well as edit images, convert them to other formats, create images with files and music, create virtual hard drives and use some other functions.

Facebook Share
Thanks ahmed

Great giveaway of DAEMON Tools Pro v 8.

Daemon Tools Is the industry standard emulation software allowing working with  disc images and virtual drives.

Tweet
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, ahmed.
Daemon Tools Pro is the software I usually install after Windows in order to emulate drives to read inside the .iso files. Great tool for handling iso image files and a nice and quality utility software. 

My share is below:
Twitter.com giveaway share

Thumb
DAEMON Tools Pro v 8 allows me to create ISO images of my most important CDs or DVDs and mount these images as virtual drives. Very handy!

Read access to a mounted ISO image on hard disk is of course much faster than a CD/DVD drive. Also, accessing a hard disk is quieter and more power efficient, which is very important on a laptop.

So I would love to win the license for DAEMON Tools Pro v 8. Thanks for the great giveaway!  Smile

Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Daemon Tools Pro is a professional emulation software which can burn iso image files and mount with virtual drives. I
would like to win one to burn Windows and Office ISO files for their subsequent re-installation.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0570701318
I need DAEMON Tools Pro to make backup images of my files and burn them into ISO files.
Thank you for this great giveaway opportunity to win a license so please count my name in.

Twitter
I'd like to enter into this contest because Daemon tools is the best of its kind of applications, that can mount, edit and create disc images. The program essentially frees us from using the physical disks.

Twitter