Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Master PDF Editor 5
One of the good names at pdf related jobs, Master PDF Editor will help me with pdf editing, filling up forms, OCR, page splitting and merging, pdf creation, etc.

Twitter
thanks for giveaway Heart
light PDF viewer editor with many Feature with OCR support therefore i like to win it
Twitter
I'm very interested in this giveaway and I'd love to win a license for a this great PDF editor! Thank you very much for this opportunity! Thumb Smile 

twitter
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! When it comes to editing pdf files it's always complicated and there is not much of a choice of utilities that can do the job. I would like to win a license for Master PDF Editor since it seems like a powerful utility that can solve a lot of the tasks that often emerge when working with pdf files.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/15...9686064128
Thank you for this giveaway.

Besides Adobe, Foxit and other PDF suites, Master PDF Editor is a handy PDF toolbox. The setup file is only 30MB, much smaller than other PDF software, meanwhile it has as many features as others. I hope I would be lucky to win a license.

Giveaway Share
Giveaway End time: 17 April 2022

Few hours remaining here
Giveaway close, stay turned for the winners
[Image: 0l94iAO.png?1]

Invalid share links were not counted

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
@kul68

Your link is still invalid till now. It points to an account with no posts. You can read the rules and follow it or simply don't reply if you disagree to the giveaway rules

Your reply is inappropriate, you are banned from future giveaways + ban for 2 weeks
All licenses will be sent soon

Please wait