Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Shadow Defender - 10 Lifetime Licenses
Why do I want to win "Shadow Defender" ???

Because I am constantly looking for the very best  software apps that are time proven & tested by my trusted friends & software critics online. ... So, a friend of mine who is a trusted long time member of this forum "private messaged" me & suggested that if I do not try to win a lifetime license in this contest to put it on my computer, then I will be losing out on a great software that has saved his computer's working system against almost all online threats that he has encountered from online threats (examples: viruses & malware of any kind.)  ... Also, I trust all software that "Mike" gives away in one of his contests. ... The post from forum member, "kubik67" shown above said it best: "The application will run the system in a virtual environment and all changes after reboot will be deleted, and the system will return to its original state as if nothing had happened." -- So, I want it  !!! Big Grin

--->>> My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to Mike, this forum's founder & Head Administrator, who has built what I consider to be the best forum in its category.  Mike, you are truly generous & kind. RESPECT !!! 

Messages In This Thread
Shadow Defender - 10 Lifetime Licenses - by Mike - 07-02-2022 , 11:56 AM
RE: Shadow Defender - 10 Lifetime Licenses - by divinenews - 07-09-2022 , 02:51 PM
RE: Shadow Defender - 10 Lifetime Licenses - by sty - 07-17-2022 , 11:22 AM