Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Wise Care 365 Pro: The best PC Cleaner and Speed up Tool
Why do I want to win an annual license of Wise Care 365 Pro?

I have used Wise Care 365 Pro for years on all my family computers for many reasons. The biggest reasons are that: (1.) Wise Care 365 Pro finds trash files on my operating system that other cleaning apps do not find, ... and (2.) Wise Care  365 Pro has a feature that frees up memory/ram for faster computer system operation, and, (3.)  Wise Care 365 Pro has a registry cleaner feature that has never harmed my computer's operating system, but has only served to help my system's speed. 

Wise Care 365 Pro has many other great features, such as:

- Startup Optimization that runs in the background during startup and remove any unnecessary programs that may consume system resources or reduce boot speed. This not only reduces boot time to make your computer start faster, but also improves launch times of other programs on your computer.

- Real-time Monitoring that works in real-time with system monitoring and protection that can prevent un-permitted changes to the start-up, system, and browser settings.

So, I want to win an annual license of Wise Care 365 Pro because from personal experience, I consider Wise Care 365 Pro a "necessary" software app if I want to keep my operating system at its peak performance and optimal speed --- and I want the updated version of Wise Care 365 Pro as soon as I can get it. Smile

I followed WiseCleaner on Twitter.com a few years ago under my name "Elijah Gale" @divinenews, and I liked WiseCleaner on Facebook.com a few years ago under my name "Elijah Gale," and I subscribed to WiseCleaner on YouTube.com under my name, "Elijah Gale." 

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contest together for all of us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wise Care 365 Pro: The best PC Cleaner and Speed up Tool - by divinenews - 11-09-2022 , 06:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wise Care 365 Pro tarekma7 30 12,935 05-29-2021 , 05:23 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway - 6 Licenses (3 PCs /1 year) Mike 16 8,188 01-02-2020 , 04:45 AM
Last Post: mjcn19