Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2023 (3 Year Licenses)
Kerish Doctor is one of the best PC optimization software available in the market to keep your PC in tip top condition.....

Twitter
Thanks

good
This no doubt is one of the best giveaways for Promo2day Anniversary. Really Need this amazing software as it deals with almost all kinds of PC issue. Would love to have one. Thanks Again. 
Twitter
Happy 8th anniversary of Promo2Day!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to use Kerish Doctor 2023 for automatic computer health care in real time, cleaning digital "garbage", improving performance, protecting against threats and vulnerabilities, as well as full control of the Windows system.
Kerish Doctor 2023 is a comprehensive solution with a large number of features and components working independently of each other.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks, Mike, for this Great Giveaway. Need this giveaway to keep my computer safe from threats and optimized for issues. Here is my Social media link: Twitter. Thanks Again and Cheers.
Mike, 
Thank you for hosting this giveaway and thanks to Kerish for the licenses. 
I am a frequent and enthusiastic user of multifunction programs and optimizers, but I do so with great caution. 
I never use an "optimize all" option. However, I do use components on a regular basis.
I have used Kerish Doctor periodically for over 6 years.  I am impressed with its overall capabilities, but
there are a few tools that I use regularly. I particularly like the "Destroy" function.
I have purchased licenses from Kerish over the years; however, I would be very pleased to win 
a 3-year license for Kerish Doctor 2023.

Shared at: https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...3374948352

Regards, wkp
Everyone who entered this giveaway is a winner. If anyone else would like a license add your name below. You will not have to claim your win. I will send license keys to all the winners through private message. I will be sending the license keys out tomorrow.
Hi Mike.
I would like a license.
Thanks.
May I get a license? thanks
[Image: qjmNTxb.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PowerISO (1 year/1 PC Licenses) Mike 16 2,137 08-26-2023 , 06:06 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum