Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder
[Image: VoZlV2a.jpg]

[Image: BL6qMou.png]

Are you a music fan? Do you like to record music or sounds on your PC using computer audio or internet radio for later playback? Cinch Audio Recorder is a highly efficient smart audio recorder which lets you easily record high-quality music from any music streaming sites. More than 500 audio streaming sites are supported. For example; Pandora, YouTube, iTunes Radio and many more. In addition, you can record from audio apps on your computer and from internet radio. It offers you the best sound quality output files with no advertisement. It is a nice tool that will enrich your music entertainment.  In addition, it is very easy to use with simple user interface. All you have to do is click the “Record” button and the rest of the audio recording process will be done automatically. Your favorite music will be available at your fingertips for playback at any time you wish.

Features:

Record Online radio/songs and save it as MP3 files (320kbp/s) separately
Automatical ID3 tagger (accuracy rate near 100%). Get the title, artist, and album for each of recorded song.
Save recorded music as lossless WAV
Muted sound while recording (recording when you are in the library)
Edit music file and save it as a ringtone
Advertisement removal
NO need to install virtual Sound Card
Support high-resolution screen

Homepage:
https://www.cinchsolution.com

Download for windows: https://www.cinchsolution.com/CinchAudioRecorder.exe

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary I would like to thank Cinch Solution Team for this donation of 50 licenses to be rewarded to our forum members.

If you are interested in a Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder license just follow the simple rules below and you will be entered in this giveaway contest.

Rules:

1.) You must be a member of the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway.

2.) Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if possible.

3.) The giveaway begins July 1st, 2023 and entry will end August 1st, 2023.

4.) The winners will be selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer You will not have to claim your win. I will send license keys to all the winners through private message.

5.) Non members can enter this contest but must first register to the forum HERE

Good Luck to all
Giveaway now live.
Mike, Thank you for hosting and thanks to Cinch Solutions for the licenses.
I'm always looking for a better audio recorder.
Shared at: 
https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...04705?s=20
Thanks for the contest, The free version allows to record up to 5 songs only, it's great to have this opportunity to go further beyond with this interesting software, plus it'll automatically skip all the ads that pop-ups while recording !

Share Link
Thanks so much Mike. Very good and useful app, please count me in

Twitter share link
I want to join in this giveaway contest. So please count my name in.
Thank you Cinch Solution Team for sponsoring this wonderful giveaway contest.
I also want to thank Mike for his efforts in arranging this giveaway contest.

Tweet
Congratulations for the 8th Anniv.
I would like to win Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder to record sounds on my PC from internet radio
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/stat...22282?s=20
Thanks for the giveaway

I'd like to win a license of Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder to record my favorite music from streaming services.

Twitter
twitter

I would like to win a license to record my liked music from streaming websites.
Happy 8th anniversary of Promo2Day!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a Cinch Streaming Audio Recorder license to record streaming music from online sources and save it in mp3 format.
You can also trim the ringtones to be installed as a ringtone on a mobile phone.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share