Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway AWZ Screen Recorder Free for Everyone
[Image: LBWl0ku.jpg]

[Image: D21z4DV.png]

AWZ Screen Recorder provides users with a comprehensive and user-friendly solution for capturing and recording their screen activities. The software encompasses a wide range of features that cater to the needs of professionals, educators, and content creators.

The free version provides access to all features, but it adds a watermark to exported videos if the recording exceeds three minutes. However, if the recording is under three minutes, no watermark will be applied.
There will be not add any watermark regardless of the recording duration for the professional version.

Homepage: https://www.awzware.com/screen-recorder

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary we are able to giveaway AWZ Screen Recorder (1-Year) to all of our Promo2day readers for Free. I would like to thank skylly from swifdoo.com for this giveaway.

Create a AWZ Screen Recorder account from the registration page. Once login is successful, copy and paste the below license code to upgrade to the Pro version.

How to activation:
Launch AWZ Screen Recorder and log in to your AWZware account (same as your previously registered SwifDoo PDF account). Next, choose "my account" and enter the license code for the 'I have an Activation Key' option.

License code: m-awzsr-oure

Giveaway now live.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows (Lifetime + 1-Year Licenses) Mike 18 2,382 08-10-2023 , 03:18 AM
Last Post: walang sangit