Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Internet Download Manager
Happy 8th anniversary of Promo2Day!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win an Internet Download Manager license because it is a multifunctional download manager that allows you to download files at maximum speed thanks to multithreaded downloads, as well as conveniently manage downloads.
The IDM Download Manager supports integration with all popular browsers and automatically intercepts links and downloads.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for this great giveaway of my favorite download manager.
I have only good experience of using this app. It helpes to accelerate the download speed what is for me very usefull because my internet speed is not great. It matters a lot.

twitter
thank you a lot for your work.

Internet Download Manager can speed up the download of files by intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology, 
it is several times faster than the browser, and is my must-install software.

Twitter
thanks for giveaway
i really want IDM best to capture videos to download
https://twitter.com/Antonyyonan/status/1...9786166272
Wow, What a great Giveaway this is from tarekma7. IDM really is a champ when it comes to downloading anything. This no doubt is one of the best giveaways of Promo2days' Anniversary. Winning this will make me very, very happy. Thanks Again. 

Twitter Link
Thank you very much for the contest and the opportunity to participate in it! Smile

I would like to win a license for this program because it's the best program for downloading legal content from the Internet.

A huge advantage of this program is that it resumes the download of a given file from the place where it was interrupted.

Happy 8th Anniversary of Promo2Day! Smile

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for this amazing giveaway!
I want to win a license for this software because it can download videos from nearly every websites and can resume downloading files reliably when internet connection or the server has issue. There has never been a software in this category that has matched IDM's quality.

Twitter:  ultimo404 on Twitter: "Join promo2day for IDM giveaway! https://t.co/8UXdoJCZed" / X
Internet Download Manager speeds up the download process several times, which greatly reduces the waiting time for downloaded files. That's why I would like to win a license for this program.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Thanks for the giveaway. GL all.

Twitter
"Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager, plus some of the features of IDM you like most?"

Why do I need a free license of this software? ... Because I download a lot of software, music, and videos. ... Some of them take a long time to download and I get broken links which means having to start all over. ... I consider IDM to be the best user-friendly and fastest downloader that I have ever used in my 28 years on the Internet. Smile  

Three (3) important features I like:
1. Resumes broken downloads.
2. Increase the download speeds up to 5 times.
3. Works with all major browsers.

*Thank you, tarekma7, for putting this contests together.  Thumb

Happy 8th P2D Anniversary !!!