Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway AnyViewer Professional Free for Everyone
[Image: 2BTbzIM.jpg]

[Image: lM1o1lV.png]

AnyViewer Professional is simple yet best-in-class computer access and remote support tool, which will help you remote PC controls and remote work over the internet from anywhere. The tool allows small and medium enterprises or individual users easily remotely monitor, manage and repair the PC. It also comes with a files transfer function to help you change the position of files from one PC to another or multiple PCs at once with high quality.

Key Features:

AnyViewer allows you to remotely access your work computer from home or traveling without complicated settings.
It is also possible to transfer files from the local folder to any remote folder, and vice versa,
This remote support software lets you get control of the desktops, and laptops to fix technical issues without being on-site.
With the help of AnyViewer, you can play PC games from elsewhere.

To celebrate our Promo2day Anniversary we are able to giveaway AnyViewer Professional to all of our Promo2day readers for Free. I would like to thank the Marketing Department from AOMEI Technology for this giveaway.

Giveaway Details:

Giveaway Start:  July 14th, 2023

Giveaway end:  July 31st, 2023

Product Page:
https://www.anyviewer.com/

Giveaway page:
https://www.anyviewer.com/partners/sctg-...o2day.html

The license code to use is: A85C-0D17-910E-B27B

[Image: ul8JJcb.png]
Giveaway now live.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of AnyViewer Professional to remote control my computer through my smartphone.
(07-14-2023 , 03:42 PM)Nicos18 Wrote: Thanks for the giveaway.

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of AnyViewer Professional to remote control my computer through my smartphone.

You can easily use the activation code that Mike put on the Post.
This is Giveaway for promo2day readers and this giveaway will end July 31st,2023.
Dear Mike,
I have problem with activating this software.when i want to activate,this message is appeared:

[Image: anyviewer_jubt.png]
(07-14-2023 , 04:28 PM)hamilton Wrote: Dear Mike,
I have problem with activating this software.when i want to activate,this message is appeared:

I just tried the license code and activation worked fine for me. Did you try to copy and paste the code.

[Image: nSJor0Z.png]
Thanks for the software.
Registered successfully.

[Image: Ig0q82p.png]

[Image: PpDrmbI.png]

Link to [Tutorial]AnyViewer Professional V3.4 - Installation and Registration - July 2023
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=53308
(07-14-2023 , 06:41 PM)Mike Wrote: [Image: nSJor0Z.png]

Thanks Mike for the giveaway.
Will the license revert to free version after 366 days, as the confirmation box above shows Pro Edition 366 days?
(07-14-2023 , 06:41 PM)Mike Wrote:

I just tried the license code and activation worked fine for me. Did you try to copy and paste the code.

Yes.I tried several time and i couldn't activate it.i received same message and say: "request has expired".i don't know how activate this program.any idea?
(07-15-2023 , 03:38 PM)hamilton Wrote:
(07-14-2023 , 06:41 PM)Mike Wrote:

Yes.I tried several time and i couldn't activate it.i received same message and say: "request has expired".i don't know how activate this program.any idea?

It says if you encounter any problems contact us have you tried to contact them? It might be something in your PC settings that is blocking it from activating.