Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor
[Image: uIhYAZ7.png]

Kerish PC Doctor is a complete care solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.

Due to its unique system, Kerish PC Doctor prevents Windows crashes in real time and also safely fixes invalid entries of the system registry.

The application regularly performs a maximally thorough and safe cleaning of your system to eliminate accumulated digital "trash", thereby increasing the efficiency of your computer in the best way possible.

Kerish PC Doctor protects your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities and monitors computer settings that are important from the point of view of security.

The Smart Update system promptly updates the application's databases, which are constantly being improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the software suite is becoming more effective every day, making our solution the most promising in its class.

[Image: ZFzTAa6.jpg]

[Image: oPvrOJJ.jpg]

[Image: O7cqfGd.jpg]

[Image: ZfNgoOn.jpg]

Version 4.95: (16 November, 2023)

Product renamed to Kerish PC Doctor
New powerful hardware monitor
Desktop widget for hardware monitor
Monitoring the physical condition of the device battery
Monitoring the power supply voltage on the motherboard
Portable version install mode
Error fixing was upgraded: addded new category Control Panel
Improved garbage cleaning algorithms. Became more efficient
New category of digital garbage Delivery Optimization Files
Added auto-shutdown of PC by timer
Updated file shredder. Configuring information cleaning methods
Updated Internet Booster tool. Added new settings and improved interface
Added new recommendations to prevent user spying
Improved Real-time Failure Detection System
Added support for Touch screens
Interface improvements
Network code improved

Download and install the software from their website. https://www.kerish.org/en-us/download.php

Product page:  https://www.kerish.org/en-us/index.php

Current version: 4.95

Size: 46.4 MB

Date of current build: March 07, 2024

Giveaway Details

Number of Licenses: 7

License keys given have an expiration date of August 27, 2026

Please note that each NAME + KEY combination is unique.

During activation, specify both exactly as they were listed (they are CASE sensitive)
The best way to do this is to copy the name and the key into corresponding fields through the clipboard (Copy -> Paste)

Conditions:

Every license key can be used only on one PC (any count of OS, reinstalling OS does not affect the license and can be activated again) Home/Personal use only.

Lost giveaway license keys can not be restored by the developer.

Submitting of the license key in the public domain may lead to license blocking without providing a replacement.

Mass activations of license key on several devices (more than one PC) may lead to license blocking without providing a replacement.

Rules

To have a chance to win a free license for Kerish PC Doctor, just follow these simple rules:

1. You must be a Registered member in the Promo2day forum.

2. Reply below why you would like to use Kerish PC Doctor.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and include the link with your comment.

4. You will not have to claim your win. I will send license keys to all the winners through private message.

5. This giveaway will run 5 days then the winners will be chosen at random.
i need it for my second pc
maintenance PC app
https://twitter.com/Antonyyonan/status/1...3799322745
Thanks Mike for the distribution!
Acceleration of a computer to 50%: a noticeable acceleration of the computer and response time is noted.
Damage cleaning up to 500 MB per day: the most advanced cleaning of the computer from accumulating digital “garbage”.
https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...3235427986
A good optimizer, although lately it has also been overloaded

twitter
I need Kerish Doctor to prevent Windows from crashing because of different system errors.
So please count my entry in this beautiful and wonderful giveaway contest. Thank you.

Tweet
Why do I want to win a license for Kerish Doctor 2023?

Because this software finds and cleans my computer's hard disk garbage/trash files that no other hard drive cleaner I have ever used finds, ... plus Kerish Doctor has many features such "Internet Booster" as the one that speeds up my upload and download speed plus it makes my DNS connection resolve faster. --- Many times I have had Windows Exployer.exe crash and Kerish Doctor immediately restored it without me having to reboot my computer to restore it.

...Also, in the past year, I have had Kerish Doctor show a pop-up on my screen at the end of the month 7 times that reports that it's anti-malware protection feature has saved my operating system from malware of some type that month. -- Kerish Doctor is preventing my operating system on my computer from being infected in spite of my primary anti-malware protection (Emsisoft, Malwarebytes Premium, & VoodooShield Pro) being very strong. 

---> In my opinion as a user, Kerish Doctor is a "must have" software, if you want to keep your computer's operating system functioning at its peak performance. Big Grin

My X/Twitter.com share for this contest.

*Thank you, Mike, for continuing to sponsor giveaway contests for Kerish Doctor on this great forum which I love. Heart
Perfect tool to keep PC or Laptop clean.
Shared giveaway.
Kerish Doctor is the best program that contains various tools to clean the computer, maintain the device from program and application leftovers, and clean the system of the numerous files accumulated on the computer to provide free storage space on your hard drive and reduce the load on the system, contributing to improving and accelerating device performance. Remarkably, it is a versatile application that offers users to optimize their system with a one-click installation.

https://x.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/176...61122?s=20
Licenses have been sent to the winners.
Mike

Thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor Giveaway 10 Licenses (Each valid for 3 years) Mike 8 833 04-11-2024 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor until April 17 2025 Igoreha 21 1,674 04-09-2024 , 04:12 AM
Last Post: scolli23
  Personal Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2022 Giveaway [First Come First Served!] Mike 13 6,161 10-26-2022 , 03:18 PM
  Kerish Doctor 2020 -1 Year [First Come First Served!] ahmed 66 30,642 10-12-2020 , 05:00 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2019 Giveaway - 16 licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 24 9,560 02-20-2019 , 01:59 AM