Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway AVG Tuneup Multi Device Giveaway
[Image: OaSIVrw.png]

AVG TuneUp (Multi-Device)

More PC power than you ever thought possible
Make your old PC live longer — and your new PC run faster — with AVG TuneUp. Our PC optimizer comes with revamped Sleep Mode technology to boost your PC speed and performance, and Disk and Browser Cleaners that free your storage space.

[Image: r2hmlXO.png]

[Image: LcGWFtp.png]

[Image: dJegZrQ.png]

Overview of the key tuning tools in the new AVG TuneUp

Easy 1-click maintenance tasks

Cleans your registry automatically
If you want your Windows operating system to work as it should and avoid errors and crashes, let AVG TuneUp identify issues in your registry and fix them automatically.

Cares for your PC with Automatic Maintenance
Our automatic maintenance cleans up browser traces, tracking cookies, cache files and program leftovers for more disk space.

[Image: LQGRn3x.jpeg]

[Image: VcfjvJQ.jpeg]

[Image: OowUTn9.jpeg]

Intelligent tuning and cleaning features

Speed up active programs by switching off power-hungry applications running in the background, which you don’t need
Increase protection against data loss if your PC crashes
Find and fix typical computer errors using powerful diagnostic tools
Restore data that you have accidentally deleted

Suitable for smartphones and tablets also

You can use AVG TuneUp Utilities 2021 to optimize, speed up, and clean not only PCs, but also your smartphones and tablets running on the Android operating system.

For Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. AVG PC TuneUp cleans, speeds up, and boosts your PC in next to no time.
For Android 2.2 or higher: AVG Cleaner PRO for Android speeds up your phone, increases battery life, removes junk data (e.g. corrupted photos), and frees up space.
For Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. AVG PC TuneUp cleans, speeds up, and boosts your PC in next to no time.
For Android 2.2 or higher: AVG Cleaner PRO for Android speeds up your phone, increases battery life, removes junk data (e.g. corrupted photos), and frees up space.

Drive Defragmentation and SSD optimization

You won’t believe but even today Windows still fragments the data that is written to your hard drive. For a SSD that is no challenge as the access to each cell of a SSD (Solid State Drive) takes the same time so fragmentation is no issue. On conventional hard drives this is a big issue though as the more fragmented your data gets the longer it takes for a program to access the data. This is why it actual and felt speed of hard drives are so slow sometimes.

The challenge for SSDs is different but fret not! TuneUp comes to the rescue as well keeping your SSDs in top shape. Thanks to the TRIM instruction deleted data (on an operating system level) that still resides on your SSD is now finally deleted physically. That makes writing to these cells faster and extends the lifespan of your SSDs.

Software Uninstaller identifies and helps you
get rid of

Unwanted software

Get a full list of programs installed in your computer — including pre-installed apps you never asked for — and see how they score in usefulness with our cloud-based rating system, combining blacklists/whitelists, heuristic algorithms, AVGs Recommendation Engine, and user ratings.

Old software

See which programs you haven’t used in a while, and identify the ones you don’t need anymore. Not sure about a particular app? Use the Move to Trash feature to put it in quarantine.

Languages

For Windows: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, and Turkish.

For Mac: English only.

For Android: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.

For iOS: Arabic, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.

Try it free for 7 days (no credit card needed) Here

I have 5 Licenses for AVG TuneUp (Multi-Device) to giveaway to our forum members.

Giveaway Details:

5 Licenses for AVG TuneUp (Multi-Device) (10 devices) each good for 2 years.

Value of license: $75.99 USD

Giveaway ends: May 06, 2024

Winners selection: Random.org

RULES    

Please follow these Simple rules or your post will be removed:

1. Comment why you would like to use AVG PC TuneUp.

2. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites and include the link with your comment.

3. Winners Selected must pm Mike within 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed licenses will be given at my sole discretion.

To have a chance to win a AVG TuneUp (Multi-Device) You must be a registered forum member and can join up HERE

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter

I'd like to win a license of AVG TuneUp because I want to keep my Windows device as fast as possible
Thanks for the nice giveaway Mike,
I used it long time a ago and called it named as "Tuneup Utilities".
like to get experienced with new version with new features.
count me in too, p/s.

My Share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1779561155129708834

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security Giveaway (3 Device / 1 year License) tarekma7 63 18,403 10-21-2020 , 03:02 PM
Last Post: Damas