Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
EaseUS 4-Day Giveaway – Hundreds of License Keys Available Each Day!
EaseUS Partition Master Pro ---

Partition Recovery Wizard allows you to recover deleted or lost partitions from unallocated space due to hardware or
software failure, virus attack or hard drive repartitioned.All-in-one disk partition management tool to extend system partition,
settle low disk space problem, manage space easily on MBR & GPT disk.
Two recovery modes in Partition Recovery Wizard: Automatic recovery mode is easy to use and requires minimal effort;
Manual recovery mode gives you full control of the recovery process.
Support FAT, NTFS, EXT2 & EXT3 partition recovery.

EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation

Easy backup software for Laptops, PCs and Workstations
Cloud backup solution - easy data backup to Google Drive, OneDrive & Dropbox
Affordable & powerful - easy backup, 50% of the price of competitors
Reliable and secure - back up any crucial data and protect them in a safe way
Microsoft-compatible - support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
* Keep control of all your business backup plans on PCs/laptops? Go far beyond basic data backup with central management -
Backup Center.

FlipHTML5 - Unlimited

Interactive HTML5 Digital Publishing Platform for Magazines, Catalogs, and more.
Create Realistic Responsive CSS3 jQuery & HTML5 FlipBook from PDF
Unlimited FlipBook; Online/Offline Distribution
Selling & Buying Digital Publications
Rich-media: Link & video & audio embedded
HTML5 Animation Editor: Interactive & Enrich
Works on everywhere PC/MAC/PAD/Mobile
Full Customization; Unlimited Hosting
Tons of Amazing Features

EaseUS Todo PC Trans

Easy
Simple UI design walks you through every step of PC transfer procedure. Just few clicks for everything to new PC right at your fingertips
Fast
Move applications, files and settings from old PC to new one or from source system to target one quickly with simplified transferring process.
Secure

Keep every transferred data and application same as before and save the hassle of reinstallation. Never risk losing or overwrite original sources.

4-Day Giveaway – Hundreds of License Keys Available Each Day!

Giveaway starts at UTC -5 00:00 every day.

What you will get for free:

June 27, 2016 - EaseUS Partition Master Pro
June 28, 2016 - EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation
June 29, 2016 - FlipHTML5 - Unlimited
June 30, 2016 - EaseUS Todo PC Trans

Landing Page: http://www.easeus.com/campaign/summer-campaign.html
Thanks for posting.
Thanks Mike
The giveaway has started
It seems that partition software are with similar functions, for example, the one I'm using includes all the listed functions of EaseUS Partition Mater Pro. So I guess the differences among software must include price ( the one I'm using is AOMEI Partition Assistant - a free edition OD AOMEI), and maybe others as interface and running speed...  anyway, AOMEI is easy for me - a IT rookie, and it works well.   Since here EaseUS pro. has a giveaway, this is attractive for me to have a comparision and choose the best .  Smile Also, you guys can have a try.
http://www.disk-partition.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [72 Hours Giveaway] EaseUS MobiSaver for Android & iPhone tarekma7 6 1,550 03-25-2024 , 06:42 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway EaseUS DupFiles Cleaner Pro Giveaway tarekma7 0 265 12-11-2023 , 05:44 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
Tongue Giveaway EaseUS MobiUnlock Pro 1-year license (1000 copies) AAU 1 2,635 10-28-2023 , 04:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  EaseUS MobiMover Free License (Save $39.95) grr 15 9,790 09-16-2023 , 10:12 AM
Last Post: zevish
  Giveaway EaseUS Todo Backup Home free license AAU 32 8,873 03-21-2023 , 07:08 AM
Last Post: ahmed