Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." - Hermann Hesse
"I do not advise you what you should believe or not believe. But I do advise you that we all need to learn as much as we can about everything that we can, because one thing I have learned in my life is that most of what we have ever been taught (about who is in control ???) has been a lie." --- William (Bill) Cooper (author of "Behold a Pale Horse")
“I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.” - Oscar Wilde
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”  - Sun Tzu
“If you don't make it simple you simply are not going to make it.” - Meir Ezra
"It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life." - Elizabeth Kenny
"I have found that if you love life, life will love you back." - Arthur Rubinstein
"A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Unknown
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." - J. K. Rowling
“Home is anywhere that you know all your friends and all your enemies.” - Orson Scott Card