Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity." - Henry Van Dyke
"Always try to face the sun because you will leave the shadows behind when you do so" - Unknown
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

"An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets the more interested he is in her." - AGATHA CHRISTIE 
“If no one knows when a person is going to die, how can we say he died prematurely?” - George Carlin
"There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again." - Clint Eastwood
“Never explain, your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” - Elbert Hubbard

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
"Man is the most dangerous species ever to be born on this planet." - Unknown
"You can have a certain arrogance, and I think that's fine, but what you should never lose is the respect for the others." - Steffi Graf