Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x CleverPDF for Windows [Lifetime!]
[Image: TKjibLW.jpg]

CleverPDF for Windows provides 24 PDF tools, so you can get the most of the PDF tasks done all in one app. You can easily convert PDF to other document formats or create PDF from Office and images. There is also a set of PDF utility tools to compress, combine, split, encrypt PDF and many more.

More Info:
https://www.cleverpdf.com/pdf-converter

Winner will selected With the help of RANDOM.ORG after 03 Weeks OR _ _January, 2021

Rules! 
1.New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here
2.Why do you want to win this license ? Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message 
3.Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc & post your link with your comments here!

License Type:
-For 1 User ,Lifetime !

Good Luck
CleverPDF supports PDF to pages in skilful way, great for MAC collaboration. Merry Christmass in ADVANCE cleverly Smile

Share Link
The desktop version CleverPDF does not require an internet connection, supports batch processing and large file sizes.

All the participants of our forum with the upcoming holidays! Health and wellbeing to you and your loved ones!

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/1338842152344940544
I want to use this to merge and manage my document both from and to PDF as my work nature requires me to use it a lot. thank for the opportunity for the software as currently i am mainly using the online PDF converter tool which is difficult as I need to upload PDF to it before editing so this tool would save me a lot

happy new year and merry christmas to you people.

https://twitter.com/Takajo_Aki91/status/...3913227266
I want to win because I want to convert PDF to other document formats or create PDF of my own.
There are tools and utilities that I can use like split, combine, encrypt and compress PDF pages.
Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of us participants.  Thanks and regards.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway!
I want to win the CleverPDF for Windows license because it is an effective solution for problems with the PDF format. CleverPDF offers 24 PDF tools and helps you easily convert, create and edit PDF files.

For Christmas and New Year, I wish you all the best and all the best!

Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for this exclusive giveaway. It has a very good collection of PDF tools that is important for any user in his daily activities and work on PDF documents

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all Promo2day members, visitors and staff. I wish all the best for Promo2day next year

Share link
I wish Merry Christmas!

I need a complete tool to manage and organize my PDFs files, and CleverPDF could be a great solution; besides, I always prefer a desktop version instead of a web-based one.

My Twitter Share
Thanks for sharing!
The desktop version of CleverPDF does not require an Internet connection, you can combine, encrypt and compress PDF pages.
The perpetual license is the most valuable part for me.

In the new year, I wish you all family happiness and health!

Facebook
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/134...5780118534

PDF solution is a software zone..Freeware are too limited for editing purposes. CleverPDF covers all PDF tasks and looks easy to use.

I wish Corona to vanish from earth!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,689 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,948 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 8,240 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,588 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,741 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM