[Official Giveaway] Kerish Doctor 2016
[Image: Guxj4yil.png]

We at Promo2Day are very pleased to announce our exciting Kerish Doctor 2016 Giveaway!

[Image: logo.png]

Firstly I would like to once again thank my friend form Kerish Doctor for your kind support and generosity donating licenses...

[Image: iCKEzvSl.jpg]
[Image: 7HsXSkNl.jpg]
[Image: AA7aALul.jpg]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Promo2Day

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have
 created 
5 posts and 3 threads to enter...

3.  First 40 members who reply will win... but will still need to claim once winners are announced

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me 
to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Saturday 5th March 2016

good luck to all who enter 
Thanks for the giveaway, guardian. This is a good software, it really helped me in my daily PC activities. One question: what is the duration of the license? 1/2/3 years?
Thanks for the giveaway !
Thanks you so much guardian for this giveaway
willing to take part in the competition on the soft can manage to win it to me. Smile
Thanks for the giveaway Smile
Thumbs Up 
Thanks Guardian for the giveaway  Smile
Kerish Doctor , is the perfect tool to optimize PC beside ccleaner ,,,, No more.

Thanks for this great giveaway .
Thanks for the giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Kerish Doctor 2019 Giveaway - 50 Licenses Mike 44 15,240 02-18-2019 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway - 35 licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 82 31,409 07-16-2018 , 11:01 PM
  Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2018 Giveaway Mike 14 8,785 03-22-2018 , 12:26 PM
Last Post: ballycash69
  Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 45 24,328 10-02-2017 , 10:37 AM
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,979 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton