Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual]
[Image: VX921AC.png]

VPN Unlimited

The VPN technology keeps hackers and identity thieves at bay and unblocks restricted web content in your country by connecting to worldwide servers. VPN Unlimited is a simple and powerful VPN solution that will let you secure your online activities, Wi-Fi connections and bypass ISP restrictions. VPN Unlimited is as a very capable VPN, with  main focus yo unblock multiple streaming sites. P2P is supported, though only at five locations(opens in new tab): Canada, France, Luxembourg, Romania and the US (California).

Protocol support includes OpenVPN, IKEv2 and the speedy WireGuard. There's a further protocol bonus which redirects traffic through the TCP 443 and UDP 33434 ports. This will make it more difficult to detect and block.

[Image: y1dAeQL.png]

[Image: stg0PVT.png]

Features and Benefits

Total Security

Whatever data you send (personal passwords or credit cards data), whatever WiFi you use, you are 100% secure. We encrypt your personal data protecting it from prying third-parties and hackers

Absolute Privacy

Stay anonymous and untracked on any website from any location. We protect your privacy changing your physical location (IP address). So websites, hackers, and advertisers can’t track you.

Part of cybersecurity bundle

VPN Unlimited is a part of the MonoDefense security bundle. This bundle combines several credible apps that offer you all-around protection, an improved online experience, and sensitive data safety.

Unlimited devices

Pay for 1 get 4 for FREE! Or even more - with one subscription, you can use our VPN on unlimited devices. You can use any device (desktop, tablets, mobile phones) and any platform (macOS, iOS, Android, Windows, Linux.)

[Image: TsVWBwm.png]

Uncompromising speed

Thanks to our technologies you can be sure you won’t slow down. KeepSolid Wise improves user experience and internet speed. Plus our super fast VPN servers all over the world ensure the best connections speed.

Additional services

For the most demanding users, we offer special extras, such as a Lifetime VPN subscription, Personal Server & Personal IP options, and even the ability to set a VPN on your WiFi Router.

You can use it in China. Its stealth protocols allow you to bypass China’s Great Firewall.

AES-256: Top-tier security features. The software comes with AES-256 encryption, WireGuard, and its own Stealth protocol. It encrypts our web traffic using the industry standard of AES-256

[Image: vcjU49R.png]

No-Log Policy

This feature stands for the absolute anonymity of users and not saving any of their private details and online-activity data. By choosing a VPN app with such a policy, you ensure that no one (including your no-log VPN provider) encroaches on your online privacy. The app do not log the following information that transfers the network during your VPN session: Browsing history, Connection times, Metadata, Downloads, Server usage, Data content, IP address

3000+ high-speed servers across 80+ locations all over the world

Choose a preferred location to get an optimal performance and access to geo-restricted content with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

https://www.vpnunlimited.com/help/specia...-locations

[Image: YDDeRss.png]

Protect All Your Devices:

Whatever device you have, VPN Unlimited supports them all! It’s available for macOS, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and also comes as a browser extension for Chrome, Opera, and Firefox.
To top it off, you can set it up on your router, NAS and streaming devices, and much more. Protect your entire online life with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited!

Homepage:

https://www.vpnunlimited.com

Downloads:

https://www.vpnunlimited.com/downloads/

Pricing:

[Image: zh4uqcM.png]

Benefits from using VPN Unlimited to access video streaming content:

[Image: kqU0ITt.png]

Access HBO Now, Max, and Go from anywhere in the world
Unblock the US Hulu with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
Enjoy BBC iPlayer outside the UK
Watch ESPN+ sports streaming online anywhere
Unblock US CBS All Access with VPN Unlimited
Watch RaiPlay from any spot in the world
Unblock Disney Plus with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
Stream Channel 4 from abroad with VPN Unlimited
Watch Amazon Prime Video outside the US
Access Sony Crackle with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

VPN Protocol:

[Image: RvgpYkI.png]

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Extras: 4 Additional Offers for Advanced VPN Protection:

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited provides our users with complete online security. In case if the basic functionality of our software is not enough for you and you‘d like to enhance your online experience, we offer you extra 4 security features of VPN.

[Image: CwZvRlf.png]

Personal VPN Server to Increase VPN Connection Speed

Skyrocket the level of your internet protection thanks to a powerful personal VPN server and its uncompromised performance, you get the strongest internet protection from any cyber threats
Unprecedented connection speed: Since there are no other users on your personal VPN server, you surf the web with the most blazing fast bandwidth and connection speed
Break-free from internet censorship: Choose the server location that satisfies your content appetite best and get the same online access as the residents of this country
Best VPN server for Gaming: Reduce the lags, enhance your gaming experience, and access your gaming accounts wherever you are

Lifetime VPN Subscription for Never-Ending Protection

Pay once, enjoy forever: no recurring payments at all.
Get unlimited protection and freedom: Along with unlimited duration of your VPN subscription, you get unlimited traffic and bandwidth. 
Lifetime VPN for all your devices: You can use on up to 5 devices at once, or even extend this number if required. 

[Image: g5J0Tdc.png]

Personal Static IP:

Clean personal IP address: used only by you, your browsing history and online activity is under your control
Boosted online security: Easily assign your personal IP address to your online banking, log in to your account with the dedicated IP, and enhance its online protection
Extended access to any wished content: you won’t be blocked on any websites because of the other users

Additional Devices to Protect All Your Devices:

Enjoy additional slots: If you are out of the basic 5 free slots, you can easily extend your limit and protect all your devices with KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
Select the desired amount of additional devices
Choose the most perfect duration of your plan: there are monthly, yearly, and lifetime types of subscription, so you could select the one that fits your needs best

Unlimited VPN Protection for Teams:

Advanced VPN Unlimited technology: you and your team will get personal VPN servers and clean IP addresses for unmatched security
Easy team management thanks to the easy-to-use interface to manage your teams and control the number of devices you use

I would like to thank KeepSolid Team for this EXCLUSIVE RARE Giveaway

We have XXX annual license codes valid for XXX

Giveaway duration: 4 weeks

Rules:

You must be registered in Promo2day, Giveaway is open for all users
Reply here about your current VPN Solution and why you want to use Unlimited VPN
Share on social media or other websites
PM me within 3 days of winners announcement

Good Luck for All!
Still processing................
Giveaway details:

Number: 3 Annual licenses & 1 Lifetime license
Licenses Annual and lifetime
Duration: from February 13 to March 11 2024
Winners:  Random.org

Rules:

Reply here about your current VPN protocol and if you have experience with VPN Unlimited
Share the giveaway on your social media
PM me within 2 days of winners announcement

Good Luck for ALL!
I'm presently utilizing KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, courtesy of a six-month giveaway. It stands out as one of the most reliable VPNs, ensuring a secure connection and safeguarding privacy
Twitter
Hi I am presently using avast 30 day trial ,and would like to get KeepSolid it is a very good VPN which I have tried in 2022.Please count me in.
I have no social media accounts.
I'm using Windscribe Pro, but I notice some issues.

I'd like to try this VPN to see if it works better than Windscribe.

Thanks for the giveaway

Twitter
I switch from one free vpn to another one... keepsolid will protect my internet freedom easily.

Share Link
vpn costs too much ,so mostly i use windscribe free ( as extension ) and for streaming proton vpn free version

i need keepsolid premium vpn ,so that i dont have to search for vpn trials ,and in todays world privacy is must

share - twitter
I been using VPNUnlimited (grab a 6 month promo license previously) on their Wireguard protocol and it works great which doesn't affect the internet speed much. Would love to have the VPN service extended, or even better a lifetime license Big Grin

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...3103101006
I been using VPNUnlimited 6 month promo license  on their Wireguard protocol and it works great  in my region.. Would love to have a lifetime license

X link
h

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 3,020 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,183 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest KeepSolid Exclusive New Year Giveaway [VPN Unlimited + Passwarden] tarekma7 33 5,740 01-21-2023 , 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL] tarekma7 37 7,177 04-19-2022 , 04:55 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual] tarekma7 28 5,356 04-16-2022 , 01:15 PM
Last Post: Mike