Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual]
Thank you for the giveaway contest. As always, a great opportunity.

Shared at: https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...OJaDHNrlpA

There are many reasons that I would like a license for RecMaster, but I'll only mention a few.

RecMaster can do pretty much everything I want a screen recorder to do. It supports one-click screen recording.
RecMaster allows you to set recording parameters such as video format, resolution, frame rate, camera output, audio output, to name a few.
You can choose from full screen video in HD or 4K resolution, selected area, webcam, or audio-only modes. It even offers PIP (Picture in Picture).
With a few simple selections, you can schedule a recording event with the parameters you have selected.

RecMaster solves one of my pet peeves about screen recorders. When starting a recording, some programs capture a bit of the initial mouse movement; but with RecMaster you can choose to show or hide the cursor while recording.

However, you're not done with just recording what happens on the screen. RecMaster allows you to edit recordings with simple but effective integrated tools for cutting, trimming, and merging. I can make to recording suit my needs rather than just taking what I get.

I'm a visual learner, as many people I know are. Being able to record things I do and want to pass to others is a breeze. My friends can see the entire process via video recording.  The learner can pause, stop and replay events that need to be reviewed or re-viewed.

I find RecMaster simple, powerful, and flexible. What more could I ask for?

Good Luck to all

Regards, wkp

Messages In This Thread
RE: RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual] - by wkp - 04-04-2022 , 01:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 13 3,323 04-29-2024 , 05:26 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 44 6,429 03-25-2024 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,653 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL] tarekma7 37 7,842 04-19-2022 , 04:55 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Giveaway RecMaster Screen Recorder Review and Giveaway Mike 30 13,209 03-26-2020 , 09:17 AM
Last Post: Starship