Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [Lifetime / Annual]
Thanks for the giveaway, currently I am using Windscribe 60GB version, had used KeepSolid VPN unlimited before but it was expired now, hopeful I can win a license.

X / Twitter
I am using Air VPN, VPN Unlimited for my access. Recently my license expired. So I entered this contest hoping to receive a license.
Good luck to everyone.
X
I presently use Airvpn & do have experience with VPN Unlimited which was very good.

https://x.com/masiha51488427/status/1764246402119651777
Thanks for the giveaway.
I previously used KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, but unfortunately the subscription ended. I used a protocol to bypass VPN locks - KeepSolid Wise. I want to get KeepSolid VPN Unlimited to bypass blocked sites in my region and work safely on the Internet.

Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

Currently I am using ProtonVPN free. I would really like to try keepsolid once. 

Twitter
I use avast secure browser's vpn that about to expire in 47days, Would love to try other solutions like KeepSolid Vpn if it has a whitelist feature since i only need to mask my identity on a different browser. I don't know how fast KeepSolid service is going to be since my geo location has recently banned vpn's, however avast's browser based vpn continue to work with only my country (in) servers being unviable, It's slow but still continues to work. Anyways good luck everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0436643559
twitter

Use s4m vpn xd
Need vpn 4 more cfg options, like vpnunlimited (fast and wireguard)
I am currently using VPN Unlimited (from a six-month promotion) and I am satisfied with its performance. Connections to a very large number of servers are fast and secure.IP address is well hidden. The program updates nicely to the latest version. I need this program to access content with geographical restrictions.
Thanks for the giveaway!

https://x.com/allin77/status/1758066747028947140?s=20
tweet
I am currently using Windscribe free. I want to use VPN unlimited to take advantage of  all its servers which are many throughout the world. I also like its exclusive streaming servers for many video streaming websites. Thanks a lot!!
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @tarekma7 
Currently I am using Disconnect Premium VPN and I'd like to switch to VPN Unlimited as I like it a lot the variety of servers offered and the reliability of the connections. I also like the the reduced latency of the servers speed and the UI of the mobile application.

My share is below:
X giveaway share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 12 3,022 04-16-2024 , 02:10 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest KeepSolid Passwarden [Lifetime / Annual] tarekma7 30 4,186 03-25-2024 , 06:25 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest KeepSolid Exclusive New Year Giveaway [VPN Unlimited + Passwarden] tarekma7 33 5,754 01-21-2023 , 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest MailWasher Pro [LIFETIME + ANNUAL] tarekma7 37 7,178 04-19-2022 , 04:55 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows [LIFETIME + Annual] tarekma7 28 5,360 04-16-2022 , 01:15 PM
Last Post: Mike