[Official Giveaway] AX64 Time Machine Software [6 x licenses]
For Ax64 Time machine I'd say its the scheduling backup. (Not that I am fan of leaving any program to decide whether to backup or not but I like having full control..) But from what I've seen and heard, Ax64 checks the system and decides when is the very best time to do a backup. A friend who installed version 2 stated that he just left the machine running and was dumbfounded that it has finished backing up his OS. A normal full system (OS) backup in just a few minutes. Man he just had coffee and came back and all is done! That's just the backup. There's also the fast restore! Not believing on the fast backup. He immediately restored using that same backup and yeah it was good as new. No issues whatsoever. So for me fast backup and restore plus the  scheduling Smile

Tweet
Not have tried this product but the snapshot tool seems very interesting there..something like RollBack RX..So yeah it'll be that feature for little ol meSmile

Great work you doin here guardian! Thanks for the contributions here ;)

G+Share
Seems like a very good backup tool, features rich, i think my most favourite feature is Snap-Shot Tool, though i do not have a chance to try it , so i wish to win one this time.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/ellene.ylai/pos...6872251610
It can take fast multiple snapshots of the system and is able to restore your PC to an earlier state very fast .
Thanks for the giveaway. Never used it before, but I'm a huge fan of Time itself. Smile
Thanks for the giveaway Guardian & Bluebird IT.

My favorite feature could be "ultra fast Recovery" if it keeps its promises in comparison to Rollback Rx.
Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite feature are full disk imaging, and multiple fast snapshots of the system.
giveaway closed... sorry for delay I have been visiting my mom who is unwell and have had limited
access
No need to sorry about mother unwell guardian, first take care of your mom when she will be well, then you can publish winners list.

I hope she will be well soon.
Health of your mother Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses) khanyash 51 21,101 01-10-2019 , 10:46 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 10,043 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 10,185 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  (1st on All The Web) Antamedia HotSpot Software Review + Giveaway 5X Lite Licenses deathsmear 31 14,134 10-12-2017 , 07:05 PM
Last Post: tywyll2017
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,963 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton